Covid-19 Precautions and Information: Jordana’s pledge to you
- Proof of Covid-19 vaccination is required; alternatively, a negative antigen test may be submitted.* My Assistant and I are also up-to-date on vaccinations/boosters (verification available on request).
- A non-woven, well-fitting, 3+ layer mask that covers your mouth and nose is required throughout your visit. If your mask does not fit the above criteria, we will provide you with one that does. We also wear qualified masks whenever working.
- Hand sanitizer and alcohol wipes are available at each styling station.
- I conduct daily health and ongoing exposure screenings on myself and my Assistant, and screen all clients for symptoms and exposure.
- All services are provided within my spacious suite. Fully private sessions are also available by request (please specify when requesting appointment).
- I/we continue to clean and disinfect using products and methods approved by the CDC/EPA for use against the virus that causes Covid-19.
- All robes, capes, and towels are laundered after each use.
- My suite air is constantly cleaned using state-of-the-art eHEPA technology, which attracts and captures droplets and particles that may contain viruses, then destructs captured microorganisms. The system is rated for a room more than 5x the size of my suite, and provides 4 air changes per hour. More details available upon request.
- Some items and amenities remain suspended out of an abundance of caution. This includes beverage and snack service. You are welcome to bring a beverage or snack to enjoy outside of the suite or salon during a processing time.
* Covid-19 test must be within 48 hours prior to appointment; results must be submitted 24 hours prior to appointment, to confirm.