Skip to content
- I am fully vaccinated and happy to provide verification on request.
- A mask that covers your mouth and nose is required throughout your visit.
- Hand sanitizer is provided at the salon entrance, and within my suite. It must be used upon arrival and after using the restroom. Alcohol wipes are also available in my suite.
- I conduct daily health screenings on myself, and on all clients.
- All services are provided within my spacious suite; with only two active stying stations, more than 9′ apart, you will never be crowded. Fully private sessions are also available by request (please specify when reserving appointment).
- I continue to clean and disinfect using products and methods approved by the CDC/EPA for use against SARS-CoV-2.
- All robes, capes, and towels are laundered in hot water (and fragrance- and dye-free detergent) after each use.
- My suite air is constantly cleaned using state-of-the-art eHEPA technology, which attracts and captures droplets and particles that may contain viruses, then destructs captured microorganisms. More details available upon request.
- Some items and amenities remain suspended out of an abundance of caution. This includes magazines, beverage and snack service, and even decorative items. Feel free to bring your own reading material, laptop, tablet, etc. We still have free WiFi as always!