Skip to content
- I am fully vaccinated and happy to provide verification on request.
- A mask that covers your mouth and nose is required throughout the entire salon for the duration of your visit, as per L.A. County Public Health Department.
- Hand sanitizer is provided for use upon arrival, after using the restroom, and anytime you see fit. Alcohol wipes are also available in my suite.
- I conduct daily health screenings on myself, and on all clients.
- All services are provided within my spacious suite; with only two active stying stations, more than 9′ apart, you will never be crowded. Fully private sessions are also available by request (please specify when reserving appointment).
- I continue to clean and disinfect using products and methods approved by the CDC/EPA for use against the virus that causes Covid-19.
- All robes, capes, and towels are laundered with very hot water (and fragrance- and dye-free detergent) after each use.
- My suite air is constantly cleaned using state-of-the-art eHEPA technology, which attracts and captures droplets and particles that may contain viruses, then destructs captured microorganisms. More details available upon request.
- Some items and amenities remain suspended out of an abundance of caution. This includes magazines and beverage/snack service. Feel free to bring your own reading material, laptop, tablet, etc. We still have free WiFi as always!