- Proof of Covid-19 vaccination is required, in accordance with SAFEPASS L.A. My Assistant and I are also fully vaccinated (verification available on request). For those with medical or religious vaccine exemptions, a negative lab result from an antigen or PCR test may be presented in lieu of proof of vaccination.*
- A mask that covers your mouth and nose is required throughout the entire salon for the duration of your visit, as per L.A. County Public Health Department. We also wear masks whenever working.
- Hand sanitizer is provided for use upon arrival, after using the restroom, and anytime you see fit. Alcohol wipes are also available at each styling station.
- I conduct daily health screenings and temperature checks on myself and my Assistant, and screen all clients for symptoms and risk exposure.
- All services are provided within my spacious suite; with only two active stying stations, more than 9′ apart, you will never be crowded. Fully private sessions are also available by request (please specify when reserving appointment).
- I/we continue to clean and disinfect using products and methods approved by the CDC/EPA for use against the virus that causes Covid-19.
- All robes, capes, and towels are laundered after each use.
- My suite air is constantly cleaned using state-of-the-art eHEPA technology, which attracts and captures droplets and particles that may contain viruses, then destructs captured microorganisms. The system is rated for a room more than 5x the size of my suite, and provides 4 air changes per hour. More details available upon request.
- Some items and amenities remain suspended out of an abundance of caution. This includes the changing area, magazines, and beverage/snack service. Feel free to bring your own reading material, laptop, tablet, etc. We still have free WiFi as always!
* Covid-19 test must be within 72 hours prior to appointment; results must be submitted 24 hours prior to appointment, to confirm.